Iflix Now Available In Indonesia
JAKARTA – iflix, Southeast Asia’s leading Internet TV service, is thrilled to announce the launch of its revolutionary service in Indonesia. From today, consumers can sign up for a 30-day trial via iflix’s website, www.iflix.com, giving them full access to all of iflix’s world-class features and huge selection of top TV shows, movies and more, without having to submit a credit card or payment details to participate.
As an added bonus, in coordination with iflix’s fixed line telecommunications launch partner, PT. Telkom Indonesia Tbk. (“Telkom”), new and existing Indihome customers will be eligible to receive iflix for up to 12 months, sponsored by Telkom.
Each iflix subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to iflix’s vast library of thousands of first-run exclusives, award-winning TV shows, blockbuster movies, popular local and Asian content, children’s programs and more;
- Access to iflix on up to 5 devices at once, including phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, TVs and other connected devices;
- The ability to download their favourite TV shows and movies to binge on offline;
- The ability to share their iflix subscription and simultaneously watch different programs on two different devices.
CEO iflix Indonesia, Cam Walker commented: “Indonesia is one of the world’s most dynamic and exciting Internet markets, and we are thrilled to have the opportunity to introduce the iflix service here. We are additionally fortunate to have exceptional partners who are 100 per cent focused on together delivering the highest quality entertainment experience to their subscribers, whenever, wherever, on whatever device they choose.”
With over 150 studio and distributor partnerships, iflix offers subscribers the largest selection of iconic, critically-acclaimed TV series and fan-favourite films both internationally and locally available in the region. Amongst the hundreds of top shows now available on iflix are The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, and How I Met Your Mother. Multi Emmy® winning US phenomena Mr. Robot and Fargo, along with hit shows The Real O’Neal, The Family, Sons of Liberty and The Magicians join iflix’s growing library of exclusive, first run series, to be made available for the first time in Indonesia.
iflix also offers Indonesians a huge selection of their favourite local programs, box office movies, popular and award winning series and more exclusives including:
- EXCLUSIVE rights to the award-winning hit box office sensation Magic Hour;
- Top series: Antologi Kriminal (directed by Indonesia's top director, and an all-star cast featuring Joe Taslim, Dwi Sasono and Tora Sudiro), Antologi Hukum (starring Indonesia's leading actors Adinia Wirasti, Donny Damara and Abimana Aryasatya), Stand Up Comedy Indonesia, Tanah Air, Tarung and Coffee Story, to name a few;
- Award Winning FTV: over 30 FTV titles from the Emtek Group; Tiga Butir Kurma (winner of FFI 2014 Best Male Cast: Surya Saputra, Dinda Kanyadewi) Menyelamatkan Museum and Duet (starring Adinia Wirasti of AADC2 and Jajang C. Noer);
- Box Office movies: Youtubers, Perahu Kertas 1 dan 2, Raditya Dika's (Cinta Brontosaurus, Manusia Setengah Salmon, Marmut Merah Jambu) Get Married 1-5, Bajaj Bajuri The Movie, Perempuan Berkalung Sorban, Hafalan Sholat Delisa, Kukejar Cinta Ke Negeri Cina. Ngenest, Raksasa Dari Jogja, The Fabolous Udin, Jagoan Instan.
Monthly retail subscriptions for one month of unlimited access to iflix will be priced at an amazing IDR 39,000. Annual subscriptions will receive a 20% discount off the monthly rate and are priced at incredible IDR 375,000 per year. Eligible Telkom Indihome customers will further receive iflix bundled with their existing Indihome service for up to 12 months, courtesy of Telkom.
Now available in Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines and Indonesia, iflix will continue to roll out its world-class service to key additional Southeast Asian markets in the coming months.